Menucha Retreat & Conference Center Featured on Grant's Getaway!

Title : Vessel 925 16
Size: 20 x 20 inches
Medium: Mixed
Artist: Linda Rothchild Ollis























Menucha Retreat Featured on Grant McOmie's Grant's Getaways on KGW
Almost 28 years ago, I attended Michael Schlicting's workshop 
at Menucha Retreat and Conference Center. 
Memories of that meaningful experience are still fresh in my mind.
Taking precious time to feed my artistic soul, surrounded by artists, 
became a delightful habit as I returned many years,
 often as a student and then as an instructor.
Join me at historical Menucha Retreat and Conference Center 
May 15-18 2016,
when I will be returning again to teach Stronger Design Before and After. 

March 7, Grant McOmie featured the history of Menucha, former 
summer home of Oregon's Senator Julius Meir. 
I have always enjoyed learning how this amazing retreat came to be 
and wanted to share it with you.Click link below:
https://www.facebook.com/Menucha.Retreat.Center/?fref=ts

Painting above, selected by Jeannie McGuire - "Vessel 925" in the NWWS 2016 International Exhibition. My blog www.lrothchildollis.blogspot.com.

Comments