Portland Curb




Portland Curb
Acrylic
19" x 19" image   28" x 28" frame
Artist: Linda Rothchild Ollis
Location: Rental Sales Gallery - Portland Art Museum
http://portlandartmuseum.org/visit/rsg/artists/Linda-Rothchild-Ollis/

Some of you will recognize this painting from my
January 13, 2011 blog post, when I asked for your
opinion about which orientation you liked best.
The vote was even. Thank you to everyone who commented!
As many of you commented, this orientation provides a
bit of mystery. The subject matter is a bit ellusive.
As I watched the gallery staff respond to it,
when I submitted it to the Rental Sales Gallery -
Portland Art Museum, I enjoyed the discussion
and interest.

Comments

Linda said…
Thank you Jennie and Dyanne for the following comments:

Dynamic! I like it. See ya soon, Jennie
Jennie O'Connor

This is a great painting, Linda. Congrats on the RSGallery admission.
Dyanne