Zoom Tool and Magnifying Glass

Zoom Tool and Magnifying Glass - Cherries 12

Photoshop and Photoshop Elements have a tool
called the Zoom Tool (the icon looks like a
magnifying glass) which is extremely helpful
when I am nearing "the final stretch" of a painting.
I photograph the painting and give it a close-up
viewing to search for anything that might be a distraction.
This is especially helpful when I am painting
a realistic still life painting, like the Cherries 12
I also use a magnifying glass, as shown in the
photos above.